Monday, July 9, 2012

Cheerleading Camp Day 1

July 9, 2012

Today was the first day of the junior high cheerleading camp. We now do camp here at home and hire a private instructor to teach the cheers and dances-thank goodness! I have no desire to go out of town for several days with 8 pre-teens and teens. I can't believe that I used to be this age, and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

Camp begins at 9 A.M. and ends at 4 P.M., so it gives me a lot to do throughout the day. I spend part of the time watching and helping the girls, and then I spend part of my time getting things ready for the beginning of school. It's been good to have a "schedule" to keep my mind off the pregnancy.

Later tonight I will be going to my grandmother's house to watch the Bachelorette. I'm looking forward to spending time with her and Kayla.

There's not much else to report. I'm feeling OK still other than being really tired and having a weird appetite. I'm still in prayer everyday that God is growing and developing our child/children and that our sonogram will go perfectly in about 2 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment