Saturday, July 7, 2012

Staying Busy

July 6, 2012

Today is the day before my next scheduled beta. Even though I received great news yesterday, I am still concerned that my beta won't rise as it should by tomorrow. I still don't feel pregnant-well, other than fatigue and no appetite. I'm so scared.

I stayed busy by cleaning the house and doing laundry today. That took up the majority of the day. I also asked Kayla to come over for supper (she has had me over several times this week, so I wanted to return the favor).

After supper, we watched The Help on HBO. We also talked about how I was feeling about tomorrow's beta test. I confided that although yesterday's test went really well, I was still nervous since my beta started out so low. She reminded me of God's promises to me and assured me that everything would turn out great. She asked me what I would want the beta to be so that I would feel comfortable. I said I would love for it to triple and be in the 120's. She said we needed to specifically pray for that number.

Before I went to bed, I specifically prayed for the little baby/babies growing inside of me. I prayed that God would nourish them and protect them and grow them. I asked that God would finally bless me with the opportunity to be a mother-to raise the baby/babies. I also prayed that my beta would rise appropriately-specifically into the 120s. I'm sure Kayla prayed also (and my mom and dad and Justin).

I didn't sleep a wink. Okay maybe a wink, but not much more than that. I was a nervous wreck. Tomorrow could not get here fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment