Monday, July 23, 2012

Day Before First Sonogram

July 23, 2012

Today is the day before our very first sonogram. Am I nervous? That would be an understatement. However, despite my nerves, I have decided to believe and trust in God. He has promised that He is with me in this pregnancy, and I choose to believe Him. He has allowed us to get pregnant, He has allowed my betas to rise appropriately, He has given me several "words" to stand on, and I am choosing to trust that tomorrow He will allow us to see our baby's heartbeat. I have prayed for this day for several weeks now, and I know God is going to be there with me every step of the way.

I can't wait to see my baby for the first time. I know it will be such an emotional moment for me. Justin will be going with me to the appointment, and I think he's excited too (of course he won't come out and say that).

We plan to leave Seymour around 8:45 so we can arrive in Bedford no later than noon. We want to eat lunch together before our appointment. Our appointment is at 1:00. I'm praying that I will get some sleep tonight and that I can keep my nerves at bay tomorrow. I want this to be an exciting and memorable day. I don't want to taint it with unnecessary fear and worry. God is in control. He wants to prosper me and not to harm me-to give me a hope and a future. He knows my pregnant condition and keeps me present before God. That's why I can be so sure that every detail in my life is worked into something good.

I am going to praise His name ahead of time in thanks for our baby's health. He loves me and He loves my baby. He is going to bring us nothing but good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment