Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Sonogram/Lab Results

June 8, 2012

This morning I had an appointment with Dr. Doody at 10:00. I came by myself today because I was just having a sonogram, lab work, and getting more directions on medications. The sonogram looked great. They checked my ovaries to make sure no cysts had developed while on Lupron. My lab work was perfect as well. They checked my estradiol (E2) level. It was supposed to be under 75, and mine was 33! I'm ready to move on with the next step.

I met with a nurse who showed me how to mix Menopur and Bravelle into one syringe. That will prevent me from having to take several shots at once. I continue taking Lupron and will be adding Menopur and Bravelle tomorrow. I'm praying that I respond exactly how I am supposed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment