Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In It for the Long Haul

June 10, 2012

Today Justin, Jeremy, Worm, Chumley, and I hauled equipment all the way to Morton, Texas. Morton is about 4 hours away from Seymour, and it is where Justin and Jeremy will be working for the next few months. I rode with Justin on the truck today so we could spend some time together before he leaves. This is where he will be working when we will need him to come back to Bedford for the egg retrieval and his "sample". This will be quite a challenge to get everything timed correctly. I hate that it has to be so scientific. Why can't we have a baby like everyone else does? Regardless of the path we are having to take, I am so ready for the beautiful outcome. I can't wait to meet our son or daughter for the first time. All of this planning will soon be worth it. I took my injectibles again this evening (Lupron, Bravelle, and Menopur). They are giving me some really rough headaches, but I am fortunate that that is the only side effect that I'm currently experiencing. I can do this for just a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment