Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Follicle Production

June 14, 2012

This morning I drove to Bedford for an appointment that was scheduled for 11:00 AM. Man that drive is getting tough! They did my E2 blood test first, then they did my sonogram. The sonogram was done to measure my uterine lining (which was already 8.1 mm...YAY!). If you remember, this was one of the issues that was possibly causing our infertility. Anything above 8 mm is good. They also took a look at the development of the follicles in my ovaries. Both ovaries appeared to have lots of follicles, but my left one has the most. They found one follicle that already measured 10.08 mm, which is great at this point in the cycle! They want my leading follicle to end up measuring between 18-20 mm before retrieval. They told me everything was progressing exactly as it should. Later this afternoon, they called with my estradiol results. Mine was at 399...perfect. They are wanting my levels to double each time I go back, and last time I was at 135. I continue with 10 units of Lupron, 2 vials of Menopur, and 1 vial of Bravelle until my next appointment. I am so ready to get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment