Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Importance of Family

June 9, 2012

Today I gave myself the two new injectibles (Menopur and Bravelle) for the first time. I went to Wichita Falls with Kayla this afternoon to eat supper and watch a movie. I had to take my medication with me on the trip and inject myself in my car since they must be taken at the same time everyday. Kayla has been one of my strongest supporters throughout this whole process. She encourages me when I'm down, and I can always count on her to be in constant prayer for us as we go through this journey. I don't know what I would do without my family in all of this. They are the only ones that I have trusted to share my raw emotions with. I thank God that he gave me such a loving, caring family to get me through the bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment